- Full-time, Continuing position
- Salary Level HEW 6 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements
- Based at the Melbourne CBD campus, but may be required to work and / or be based at other campuses of the University
As a VE Senior Services Officer, you will be responsible for leading high-quality administrative support across college teams, including Planning & Resources, Learning & Teaching Innovation and Quality, Partnerships, and supporting education delivery. You will be required to coordinate project activities and events and provide administrative and project advice and expertise throughout the College.
In addition, the role will excel at providing customer service to staff and students in the coordination of, and participation in, activities including, but not limited to, student lifecycle services, course and program management activities, information management, events and processes. improvement activities.
The successful candidate will ensure an efficient, effective, and timely customer focused administration service planning, organizing and prioritizing work in a busy environment with multiple and conflicting priorities and competing deadlines and expertise, recommending and implementing changes and improvements to administrative procedures and functions. General Chat Chat Lounge
To be successful in this position, you have to have a minimum:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and proven ability to build and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering complex written reports, including problem-solving skills, to a high standard and with a high level of attention to detail.
- High level oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and groups from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and initiative, working independently and with limited direction, as well as effectively within a dynamic small team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use information and communication technologies effectively, including Microsoft suite, web and email software and database use.
Please Note: Appointment to this position is subject to passing a Working with Children Check.
About the Choose an item
The purpose of RMIT’s College of Vocational Education is to empower learners and our industry, community and government partners to succeed in the work of the new world. Our five-year strategic roadmap, ALiVE @ RMIT, purposefully guides everything we do in delivering vocational education to our vision: to position RMIT as a leading multi-sector provider with global impact and influence.
Led by our Pro Vice Chancellor, the College of VE is reimagining how we deliver vocational education to create unique experiences for our students and partners, so we can:
- Lead in practice-based learning
- Empower learners for the future of work
- Engage in industry and community at scale
- grow for impact and influence
The College of VE is delivering impact through transformation that creates long-term change.
Please submit your CV and cover letter addressing for your suitability by clicking on the ‘Apply‘link below.
Applications close on Sunday, 22 May 2022 at 11.59pm.
RMIT is a multi-sector university of technology, design and enterprise with more than 95,000 students and 10,000 staff globally. RMIT offers postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online programs to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways.
Our purpose is to offer life-changing experiences for our students, and to help shape the world with research, innovation, teaching and industry engagement. With strong industry connections for over 130 years, collaboration with industry is integral to RMIT’s leadership in education, applied and innovative research, and the development of highly skilled, globally focused graduates.
We are better for our diversity. When we listen to those who are different to us, or challenge us, we grow stronger together. When we feel like we belong, we can achieve so much more. We respect each other, embrace our differences and build a sense of belonging in our team and beyond.
The COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Directions, made under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 (Vic) and as amended and replaced from time to time (Directions), affect all persons employed or engaged in work performed by RMIT.
As such, offers of employment from RMIT are conditional upon the applicant being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt and providing satisfactory evidence of the same. You can access the Directions here: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorias-restriction-levels-covid-19
General Chat Chat Lounge