Hong Kong Disneyland has added a new ticket option to their multiple-tiered ticket structure, while also raising the price of their Magic Access annual pass program.
- Current prices for 1-Day Tickets for Peak Days and Regular Days will remain unchanged for all ticket types.
- However, a new 1-Day “Peak Plus Days Ticket is being introduced for the most popular days and seasons, priced at HK $ 759 ($ 96 USD) for General Admission (guests aged 12-64) and HK $ 569 ($ 72.50 USD) for Child (guests aged 3-11).
- Prices have gone up for the Magic Access annual pass program:
- Prices for an adult Silver Membership will be HK $ 1,348 / $ 174.75 USD (previously HK $ 1,278 / $ 162.82 USD)
- Gold for HK $ 2,338 / $ 298 USD (previously HK $ 2,228 / $ 284 USD)
- Platinum for HK $ 4,278 / $ 545 USD (previously HK $ 3,998 / $ 509 USD)
- Prices for student / child memberships under the Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers will be HK $ 998 / $ 127 USD, HK $ 1,668 / $ 212.50 USD and HK $ 3,078 / $ 392 USD, respectively (previously HK $ 950 / $ 121 USD, HK $ 1,588 / $ 198.50 USD and HK $ 2,878 / $ 366 USD, respectively).
- The price increases and the additional ticket level will go into effect tomorrow, September 22nd.
- Prices for Senior 1-Day Tickets and Magic Access senior memberships will remain the same for the 11th consecutive year.
- Guests eligible for existing offers for people with disabilities will continue to receive a 30% discount on 1-Day Tickets for Regular Days and Peak Days, as well as Peak Plus Days.
What They’re Saying:
- In Hong Kong Disneyland Resort spokesperson said: “Multiple-tiered ticket pricing, a common practice throughout the attraction and theme park industry in Asia, not only gives guests flexibility in choosing when to visit, but also helps us deliver a better experience for all our guests. In addition, along with other value-added ticket products such as the Magic Access program, this approach gives guests more ways to visit our parks. ”