NEW YORK, May 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Energy-as-a-Service Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Service Type (Energy Supply Services, Operational and Maintenance, Efficiency and Optimization); By Component (Solution, Service); By End-Use (Commercial) , Industrial); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2029″ in its research database.
According to recent research study published by Polaris Market Research, the global energy-as-a-service market size and share is expected to register a CAGR of 8.5% growth and industry revenue is expected to increase from USD 63.41 billion in 2021 to reach USD 120.65 billion by 2029.
What is Energy-as-a-Service? How Big is Energy-as-a-Service Market Size?
Energy-as-a-service refers to a business model in which a company provides electricity-related services. With this approach, customers pay for energy service, minimizing electricity bills. EaaS provides different energy-related services such as energy devices, energy assets installation, and energy management service and optimization solutions across various small, medium, and large-scale industries. The EaaS model requires customers to take a subscription for accessing electrical devices owned by a service company.
Leading companies are continuously moving from traditional power models to power as a facility model which is expected to generate lucrative growth opportunities in the upcoming years. In developing countries, the EaaS model is still at its developing stage, while in developed countries, the service is on-demand. The global energy as a service market is expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period owing to increased government investments in supporting renewable power sources.
Request Sample Copy of Energy-as-a-Service Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/energy-as-a-service-market/request-for-sample
The Contents of the Report Include:
- A collection of past data, events, and resulting forecasts.
- Analysis of the energy-as-a-service market on a regional and global level, including its growth estimates
- In-depth global energy-as-a-service market segmentation by type, application, and regions
- Profiles on the industry players with their sales, returns, market position
- An up-to-date market analysis covers the latest market trends and technological developments.
- A comprehensive evaluation of all opportunities and risks in the global energy-as-a-service market
- The market dynamics competitive environment for offering you a competitive edge of the major market.
- A proprietary forecast of the economic scenario of the industry.
Some of the Top Companies in Energy-as-a-Service Market Are:
- Bernhard Energy Solutions
- EDF Renewable Energy
- Enel X
- Johnson Controls
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens General Electric
- WGL Energy
Request for Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/energy-as-a-service-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Energy-As-A-Service Market: Growth Drivers
An increase in Distributed Energy Resources (DER), new revenue generation streams for utilities and a reduction in the cost of renewable power generation and storage solutions are some of the important factors driving the market growth. Also, growing initiatives by builders to reduce the energy cost of buildings, rise in renewable energy generation, increase in energy efficiency initiatives, the surge in adoption of renewable energy, and rise in smart grid installations are also boosting the growth of the energy-as -a-service market. Key players are moving towards the EaaS model from the traditional energy model, which is expected to create growth opportunities in the energy-as-a-service market during the forecast period.
A growing focus on renewable and non-renewable energy sources due to their properties such as lowers costs, reduced carbon footprint, environment-friendly, and energy-efficient is anticipated to support the market growth. Rising investments by the government in sponsoring renewable sources are projected to positively favor the market over the foreseen period.
Directly Purchase a copy of report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/11181
Energy-As-A-Service Market: Report Scope
Market Outlook for 2029
USD 120.65 Billion
Market Size 2021 Value
USD 63.41 Billion
Expected CAGR Growth
8.5% from 2022 – 2029
2022 – 2029
Top Market Players
Alpiq, Bernhard Energy Solutions, Centrica, EDF Renewable Energy, Edison, Enel X, Enertika, Engie, Entegrity, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Noresco, Orsted, Schneider Electric, Siemens General Electric, Smartwatt, Veolia, and WGL Energy.
By Service Type, By Component, By End-Use, By Region
Customized purchase options are available to meet any research needs. Explore customized purchase options
Energy-As-A-Service Market: Report Segmentation
Based on service type, the power supply segment accounted for the largest market share in the global energy-as-a-service market in 2021 and is anticipated to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The power supply model guarantees to reduce carbon footprint, and power costs with the rising focus on a variety of power supplies such as renewable, nuclear, and biomass. This model also ensures environmental friendliness. Increasing government initiatives to promote renewable energy, the requirement for cost reduction and energy preservation are some of the factors expected to boost the growth of the segment in the forecast years.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/energy-as-a-service-market/inquire-before-buying
Regional Overview: Energy-As-A-Service Market
Based on geography, North America witnessed the largest market share in 2021 and is anticipated to continue its dominance over the forecast period. Key players in countries such as the US, Canadaand Mexico are taking initiatives for reducing the costs of delivering services. The Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2021 and is anticipated to dominate the energy-as-a-service market over the foreseen period. this growth can be attributed to the presence of leading players and a huge consumer base in the region. Factors such as digitization, decarbonization, and rapid development in a distributed generation facility are expected to boost the energy-as-a-service market growth throughout the forecast period.
Browse the Detail Report “Energy-as-a-Service Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Service Type (Energy Supply Services, Operational and Maintenance, Efficiency and Optimization); By Component (Solution, Service); By End-Use (Commercial) , Industrial); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2029″ with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bio-based-epoxy-resins-market
For Additional Information OR Media Inquiry, Please Mail At: [email protected]
Polaris Market Research has segmented the energy-as-a-service market report based on service type, component, end-use, and region:
Energy-As-A-Service Market: By Service Type Outlook
- Energy Supply Services
- Operational and Maintenance
- Efficiency and Optimization
Energy-As-A-Service Market: By Component Outlook
Energy-As-A-Service Market: By End-Use Outlook
Frequently Asked Questions About the Market:
- What is the global energy-as-a-service market size at the global level?
- What are the recent developments and government policies?
- What are the top trends in the energy-as-a-service market?
- Which Is the most potential market segment?
- Which are the top industry players in the market?
- Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the global energy-as-a-service market?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- Which is the leading region/country?
Browse More Related Reports:
- Thermoelectric Generators Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Components (Heat Source, Thermoelectric Module, Cold Side, Electric Load), By Wattage, By Application, By Vertical; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Environmental Monitoring Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application; By Component; By Product Type (Environmental Monitors, Environmental Monitoring Sensors, Wearable Environmental Monitors); By End-User; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Electricity Meters Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Single Phase, Three Phase, Analog, Smart); By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Others); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Temporary Power Market Share, Size, Trends, & Industry Analysis Report, By Fuel Type (Gas, Diesel, Others); By Power Rating (Less than 80 kW, 81 to 280 kW, More than 280 kW); By End-User (Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Utilities, Oil and Gas, Mining, Others) and By Region: Segment Forecast, 2019 – 2026
- Solar Panels Market Size, Share, Trends, & Industry Analysis Report By Type (Monocrystalline Solar Panels, Polycrystalline Solar Panels, Thin-Film Solar Panels); By End-User (Residential, Commercial, Utility, Others), By Regions: Segment Forecast, 2018 – 2026
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMR’s clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve PMR’s diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide PMR’s customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to PMR’s customers.
30 Wall Street
New York CityNY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727
Email: [email protected]
Follow US: LinkedIn | twitter
SOURCE Polaris Market Research