SAN RAMON, Calif., Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Armanino LLP, one of the 25 largest accounting and business consulting firms in the US, today announced expansion of two of the firm’s leadership teams, its board of partners and operating leadership team (formerly operating committee). These changes and additions to Armanino’s leadership structure and internal teams were made to allow the firm to scale to meet growing client demand nationwide. As a result of additions and changes to its leadership structure, Armanino’s leadership groups are now the most diverse in the firm’s history, with 29% of members being women. This figure surpasses the average 25% female management team of accounting firms participating in the Accounting MOVE Survey.
“As we work with clients to accelerate their growth, we’re challenged to grow and adapt in ways that make us more agile and responsive,” said Matt Armanino, CEO of Armanino LLP. “We embrace change and new ideas that favor growth and long-term success because we know we won’t reach our goals, or help our clients reach theirs, by doing things the way they’ve always been done. With new and diverse leaders, we add experience and perspectives to how we approach our role as trusted advisors, meeting clients where they are now and helping them prepare for the future. I’m thrilled to celebrate my colleagues who are taking on new leadership roles and guiding us into the future through new groups within our organization. “
Armanino’s new leadership appointments and changes include:
- John Kogan will become Armanino’s chief financial officer effective March 1, 2022. With a background leading strategic finance and accounting outsourcing groups as a partner within Armanino’s consulting and business outsourcing services groups, Kogan has also held operating finance roles at Allied Signal and Cisco, served as VP of finance at Cardinal Health and has been CEO and CFO for several growth companies. Outgoing CFO Chris Siegfried will become a key member of Armanino’s internal technology implementation team.
- Armanino’s new growth office is led by partner Tom Mescall, who assumes the role of chief growth officer after leading Armanino’s consulting practice for more than 17 years. Under Mescall’s leadership, Armanino’s consulting team experienced rapid growth in headcount and revenue and earned recognition as a value-added reseller and partner to numerous software companies. Mescall now leads and drives strategy for Armanino’s integrated sales, marketing, industry development and product innovation functions under its innovative growth office.
- Partner Larry Hancock has been named chief communications officer, overseeing Armanino’s internal communications group and executive communications functions that amplify the firm’s shared purpose, values and vision. Hancock was previously vice president of AMF Media Group, Armanino’s media and communications services agency. He plays a key role in Armanino’s brand strategy and national presence.
- Armanino’s new transformation and practice excellence team is led by partner Cody Page, who leads this group after serving in the tax COO role for the last three years. During his tenure di lui, Page worked with Armanino’s tax team to scale as it doubled in revenue to a national multispecialty practice through organic and inorganic growth and strategic partnerships. In his new leadership role, Page is focused on firmwide execution of strategic and transformational initiatives, mergers and acquisitions at scale, data governance and operational excellence, providing consistent and scalable support across all departments.
- The operating leadership team adds Ryan Prindiville (consulting leader), Carol Ann Nash (chief people officer) and Caroline Stovall (CFO advisory practice leader and Texas geographic leader). This team drives Armanino’s strategy and direction and with new members will bring fresh perspectives to the day-to-day management of the firm’s service lines, industries and geographies.
- The board of partners adds Dean Quiambao (business development leader) and Jenn McCabe (consulting). Katerina Starkova (audit) and Min Riblett (tax) have been elected to serve as the chair and vice chair of the firm’s board of partners. These individuals drive Armanino’s major initiatives, identify areas for growth and guide the firm into the future, ensuring Armanino’s clients continue to receive outstanding value and business guidance.
To learn more about Armanino’s approach, visit: https://www.armaninollp.com/company/who-we-are/
About Armanino LLP
Armanino LLP (www.armaninollp.com) is one of the 25 largest independent accounting and business consulting firms in the nation. A certified B Corporation®, Armanino provides an integrated set of audit, tax, business management, consulting and technology solutions to companies in the US and globally. The firm helps clients adapt and change in every stage of business, from startup through rapid growth to the sale of a company. Armanino emphasizes smart technology, leading a cloud revolution of financial, operational, sales and compliance tools that are transforming the way companies do business. Armanino is an independent member firm of Moore North America Inc. (MNA), which is itself a regional member of Moore Global Network Limited (MGNL), one of the world’s major accounting and consulting membership organizations. All the firms associated with MNA and MGNL are independent entities, owned and managed in each location. Their membership in, or association with, MNA or MGNL should not be construed as constituting or implying any partnership between them. In addition to its core consulting and accounting practices, Armanino operates its division, AMF Media Group (www.amfmediagroup.com), a media and communications services agency. Its affiliate, Intersect Capital (www.intersectcapitalllc.com) is an independent financial planning, wealth and lifestyle management firm.
Kyle McGuire, AMF Media Group